I think at one time or another it was every gamer’s dream to take their console and bring it in their pocket with them wherever they went.
Well now those days have arrived. All you need is one game controller and your phone. That’s it.
No need for a power source, power cords or audio/visual cables.
Sure you can just play games on the phone itself, but to get that true gaming experience you’ll want to use a real controller.
Dot is an attachment for the iPhone 4, 4S, and 5 that lets you to take panoramic video to be taken. 360 degrees allows for you to see every angle of the video at once giving you a much more dynamic perspective of what has been filmed. Haven’t you ever wanted to pan to another direction off the screen just to see what was happening around? This product works by converting a panoramic shot of the video with an accompanying app so that it can be viewed or shared from your phone. Now whoever watches the panoramic video has the same freedom of vantage point that the person who took the clip had. They can look left or right or any other direction they choose.
This project was successfully funded by individuals at Kickstarter.com and released by the company, Kogento.
HDMI Pocket Projector
- Projects up to 1080p HD images up to 60″ diagonal
- Rechargeable and portable
- Connects via HDMI to most smartphones, tablets, computers, video players, cameras and more*
- Mega-bright LED lamp projects up to 85 lumens for up to 2 hours on a single charge
- Dual built-in speakers and focus control
- Rechargeable 3800mAh battery doubles as a USB backup battery for your smartphone devices